Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Tired Wednesday

Anyone else ever get exhausted and know you have no good reason for it? That's me right now. I mean I could blame school and that's probably it but I don't understand why I'm so tired lately. I don't have mono and I feel like I get a good amount of sleep plus I work out everyday.

My tiredness kind of pissed me off today. I didn't have class today because my one prof is teaching through online presentations at the moment and because of that my other prof moved our hour long class to between classes tomorrow. I wanted to get up at 8:30 but didn't get up till 9:30 and didn't really start my day till almost noon. I know I should be happy that I am 23 but have no responsibilities besides school and can, not do anything till almost noon and still be okay but I would like to be able to be more productive. If I don't have any commitments I can't get motivated, it's a problem.

Well I'll stop bitching about that since it's my problem, not yours. So here are today's good things.

1. Got my laundry done.
-I hadn't did laundry in two weeks and was almost out of clothing so now I have lots of clean laundry. :)

2. I went to Zumba again.
-I'm getting a little more coordinated at some of the songs and I think it made me work harder than I would have if I'd gone to the gym. It was fun.

3. Actually watched the online class videos and did the post that is due Friday so I did do something productive related to school today. :)

I apologize for a post that read's kind of like Debbie Downer wrote it. It wasn't a bad day. It was a day.

Here's Hoping Tomorrow is a Better Day!

Thank you for reading :)

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment