Saturday, May 18, 2013

Vacation is Coming to an End

Hi Friends,

Unfortunately school resumes on Monday. I have had a decent time the last 2 weeks avoiding school related anything. :P

Here are some of the good things about the last week:

1. This conversation I had with my mom: Setting I'm in the living room watching TV and she is in the kitchen.
Me: Oh No!
Mom: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing, just talking to the TV.
Mom: Oh, okay. Be afraid when the TV talks back. :P

2. Watching my niece master the concept of going down the slide.
-It's really cool to introduce her to something new and to watch her mind work as she masters the task. :)

3. Work went well.

4. Avoiding school.
-'nuff said

5. Having things unexpectedly work out.
-I had some problems with requirements for my field work site but it looks like everything worked out. :)

6. Pinterest.
-It's a fun way to waste time on the internet. :P

7. NCIS
-I've only watched 2 and 1/2 seasons out of 9 so I haven't been a complete couch potato. ;) Also, the season 10 finale was excellent. :P

Well, there you have it. My life has been pretty uneventful but I like it this way.

Thank you for reading. :)

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment