I hope you are all doing well. I've been well but stressed. Stressed is kind of my constant state of being, (I'm not really sure if that last sentence even made sense.)
Here are the good things that have occurred in my life lately:
1. I passed my national board exam for occupational therapy so I am a registered occupational therapist. :)
2. I was finally approved for my temporary license for NYS. (Maybe I can finally get paid.)
3. I am now an official employee at an early intervention and early childhood organization.
4. I have my own apartment now.
5. I am now an official pet parent to two kitties.
Here are the not so great things that have occurred in my life lately:
1. My savings/ student loans have basically run out requiring a juggling of finances until I finally begin to be paid.
2. Growing up is very expensive (hooray for safety deposits, licensing costs, etc...not).
3. My space cadetness/ my underestimation of the weather resulted in frozen pipes at my apartment that have been that way for a few days (No tenet of the year award for me).
So there has been a lot of changes in my life lately which may account for some of my space cadetness. I'm trying to cut myself some slack (as multiple people wiser than me have said to do) but I'm not very good at that. ;)
But that is my life in a nutshell. I know many of you reading this are going through similar experiences and I wish you luck and that your pipes don't freeze. :)
P.S. I currently don't have internet except on my phone at my apartment so even though it's lent I won't be blogging my daily good things for the time being.
Hope your days are filled with good things.