Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Remains of the Day

Well I'm home from college having just finished my spring semester and since I had nothing better to do I decided to watch The Remains of the Day. The movie was good but very depressing.
*Spoiler Alert*
The movie stars Emma Thompson and Anthony Hopkins. These are both excellent actors and did an excellent job in the movie. The problem I had with the movie was that both characters were in love with each other but both failed to act on their feelings and never ended up together. What made the movie good is that the characters were so real. The movie had no real action but I personally found it interesting. I don't think I will ever watch this movie again but I have to say that it was good even though the ending was so sad.
Has anyone else seen this movie and have anything to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment