Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to 2013. The year we weren't sure was going to come (Mayan Calendar Anyone?) but at last it's here. Adios 2012, I am so glad you are gone.

Last year I made a resolution to take more control of my life instead of just letting things happen to me. I am happy to report that although I do still struggle with this I am much better at it then I was.

For this year's resolution, I have decided to reduce my procrastination. I was really bad at this last year. I have always been a really bad procrastinator. I know that there is no way I can completely eliminate this but I would really like to reduce the amount that I procrastinate, especially when it comes to school work.

This semester I will not be able to come home as often as I did last semester. Since it's really only my family and friends who read my blog, my other resolution is to blog at least once a week. I'm not sure if this will work but we'll give it a try. :)

Happy New Year Everyone! Good luck with your own new year resolutions!

Peace Out.
-Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment