Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Last Couple Weeks

Hey Guys,

So I finally broke my second new years resolution and didn't post at least once last week. Oh no! The world is coming to an end! ;) You know because my life is oh so interesting. :P

Last week was an obnoxious week. I hated our summer classes and unfortunately the one is not over yet but I get a short break before I have to deal with it again. Also my fieldwork was looking like it might not work out which had me on edge. I was also just having a bad couple of weeks in general. I always miss my sister Constance, every single day, but it was worse during those couple of weeks. I'm not really sure why, it just was.

On the brightside, this week was better. My fieldwork worked out. I'm there now and it's going better than expected. It's just been nice to be home and not be in class for an obnoxious amount of hours. My drive isn't even as bad as I expected. I have to count street lights when I drive across the arterial (there are 5 btw) to helps keep my unreasonable street light anxiety but that's neither here nor there. ;)

Here are the good things from the last couple of weeks.
1. Playing blind tag with my brothers.
-Apparently I look like an elderly zombie when I run with my eyes closed. I also laughed so hard while playing, I couldn't run anymore.

2. Having an IPod read song lyrics to you.
-Next to hearing a small child sing a sound, nothing makes you realize how ridiculous a song is. :P

3. No more random, stupid, annoying papers for a few more weeks.

4. Just feeling a lot more at peace than I have in the last few weeks.
-The last few weeks have been really bad. I just didn't feel like myself and I was very stressed. Much of my stress is gone and I feel more like myself. It's just nice. :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Blessings,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment