Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Like A Rainbow

Hi Friends,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was pretty good. Not long enough but not too bad.

I have a story that I hope will give you a chuckle. :P

This weekend I was singing Miley Cyrus's new song. I was unaware of the title and just knew the chorus. At least I thought I knew the chorus.

I thought she said "I came out like a rainbow." Aaron quickly interrupted me and informed me that the lyrics are "I came out like a wrecking ball." I laughed so hard I choked on the water I was drinking. :P

Apparently I need my ears checked. :P

BTW, the title of the song is "Wrecking Ball".
Here are the good things from the last few days.

1. Doing better than expected on a paper.

2. Having a said better grade to balance out not so good grade I got on a quiz.
-It was an open book and I still didn't do that well. *Note to self: Peds is not for you* :P I don't care though. Our class mantra is "strive for the B" and I am happy to embrace it. :)

3.  Getting to spend time with my nieces and nephew.

Have a good one! Thanks for reading!

Blessings,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment