Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hmmm....

Hey Guys,

My life can kind of be described by today's title because that is the thought that comes to mind most often lately.

For example, why were the children at my fieldwork site off the wall the last two days? Hmmm. Also, today I learned early November first graders do not know how to count by twos. Hmmm. How am I passing my peds class right now? (I feel completely lost in that class.) Hmmm. :P

So I think you get the point.

Here are the good things about the last few days.

1. Only two days left of my level 1 pediatric fieldwork. :)
-Will be one less thing to worry about.

2. Pulled a B on my peds treatment plan 1. :)
-Woot! Now if I can pull a B on treatment plan 2 I will be golden.

3. Caught up on laundry.
-I hadn't did it in like 3 weeks, it was bad. :P

4. Managed to not hit my alarm for a full half hour in the morning and to make my bed everyday this week.
-I've been taking advantage of my body not being adjusted to the new time schedule yet. :)

5. Managing to do my dishes each day.
-A major feat. Now to get off my butt and continue it today. ;)

Thanks for reading. :)

Blessings,

Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment