Saturday, November 2, 2013

I Would Totally Marry Him and Have His Babies

Hi Friends,

So I love, love, love romance novels. They are my not-so-secret strange love. I love how they give you the warm fuzzy feelings as you watch the relationship between the hero and the heroine unfold and when they realize they are in love with each other and finally get together. I don't do dark romance or romance that feels like the author wrote it for the sole purpose of writing sex-scenes, I need happy endings and good story/character development. I am very picky.

So, why am I writing this post? Well, there is a new web series titled, Emma Approved. It's based on Jane Austen's book Emma and it has potential. To help me understand where the story is going, since I haven't read Emma and it's been awhile since I saw the movie, I decided to watch the BBC version of Emma. It is amazing and I am in love with Mr. Knightly. I would totally marry him and have his babies. :P

Emma is written by Jane Austen. Austen is one of my all time favorite authors. She was an amazing author. The more I read her books, the more I like her. My two favorite books by her are Persuasion and Pride and Prejudice. I would totally marry the heroes from those two books as well. :P

Funny Confession Ecard: Jane Austen: Giving women unrealistic expectations since 1811.

Here are the good things of the last few days.

1. Watching BBC version of Emma.
-I enjoyed this version so much better than the version with Gwyneth Paltrow. You can watch it on YouTube if you are interested. :P


2.  Work went well. :)
-Always a good thing. :P

3. Cleaned 80% of my dorm room.
-My room was a disaster area, no where near as bad as my room at home but bad. :P Now it's much better. :) Now, if I could just get my laundry done. ;)

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,

Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment