Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring Photo Shoot

Photo 1: Aaron has a chocolate egg in his mouth.
When my siblings were younger they used to walk in the Memorial Day parade with boy scouts/girl scouts. After the parade I liked to get a picture of the three of them together. Easier said than done. Every year a single shot turned into a photo shoot in the attempt to get one good photo. Now that they are older they no longer walk in the parade but I still wanted a Memorial Day picture of the three of them. Let's just say somethings never change:

Photo 2: Self-explanatory

They do this out of sheer sport as they know it drives me crazy.
Photo 3: Aaron is being ridiculous and Ben won't smile.









































                                                                                       
Photo 4: I'm now reduced to pleading. Please guys just one good photo.

Photo 5: This is the best shot I could get of the 3 of them. Constance looks great in all of them but Ben and Aaron are jokesters.


Photo 6: I then let them go a little crazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment