Saturday, April 20, 2013

Can This Semester Please Be Over Already?

Ugh, can this semester please be over already? I'm just so over it. I think everyone is.

Nothing is really new in my life so I might as well get to a few of the good things that have happened in the last week.

1. Having this song come on the radio and still knowing the lyrics made my Saturday.

I was in seventh grade when this song came out. I loved Eminem's music. I wasn't one of the girls who was in love with him but I knew the lyrics to most of his songs. :P

2. Discovering Messy Mondays on Youtube. Some of these videos are hilarious and watching them is a great way to procrastinate. :P

This video speaks truth btw. ;)

3. Survived a practical.
-Practicals are the most nerve wracking tests ever.

4. Persuasion is one of the best books ever.
-I usually read a fun-read book to help wind down before bed. Right now I am reading Persuasion. I love this book. Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth are awesome characters. Thank you Jane Austen. :)

Thank you for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment