Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! The last few days have been pretty good. The semester is winding down, I only have 2 classes, 1 seminar, and 4 tests left (because that's not much right?) before the spring semester is over! :P

Here are the good things about the last few days.
1. NCIS
-I love NCIS. It is seriously the best show ever. I'm currently obsessed. :P Cannot wait for the new episode on Tuesday! So excited. :)

2. Passed my lab checkoff today.
-Woot Woot! Done with that lab now. :) PS. I channeled a grumpy old man when it was my turn to role play as the patient which was a lot of fun. It would have been funnier if I could have kept a straight face. I felt a little bad afterward because I thought maybe I made it harder on my partner but she was a good sport about it. :P

3. Got to spend time with some of the lovely ladies from my lab group yesterday.
-Instead of being a hermit during the 2 hours between lab and class yesterday, I went and "studied" with some of the ladies from my lab. It was a lot of fun. :)

4. Didn't have to drive home this weekend.
-So because I have 3 tests this coming week I decided that it was in my best interests not to go home this weekend. Sometimes this drive is pretty stressful so it was nice not to have to make it. :P

5. Watching NCIS.
-I like it so much at the moment, it deserves 2 spots on my list of good things. :P

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment