Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Lovely Weekend

Hi Everyone. So this weekend was pretty good. I didn't get as much accomplished as I should have but I got way more done than if I had gone home. It was nice not having to make that drive as well.

Here are the good things about the last couple of days:
1. NCIS
-So I spent much more time then I probably should have watching NCIS but it was fun so it was time well spent in my opinion. :P

2. Hung (is that a word?) out with some cool people.
-It was my classmate's birthday yesterday and another classmate's a few days ago so a bunch of us met up to celebrate a little. It was fun. :)

3. Got an interesting compliment today.
-I was walking back to my dorm and some random guy said to me, "Good afternoon Gorgeous, you have a good afternoon now." It was kind of random but he wasn't a creepy old man so I appreciated it. It was thoughtful of him. :)

4. Cleaned my room.
-A future stepford wife I am not. My room isn't even completely clean but I did all my dishes and washed all my clothes so it's a lot better than it was. :) I may hate laundry and dishes but I do love it when they are done. :P

Hope everyone has a good week. :)

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment