Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Semester is Almost Over!

Can I get a hallelujah? ;) This has been the weirdest semester of my college career. I've just never gotten into a set routine with this semester and it's thrown me off. Nevertheless, it's almost over. :)

Although I am well aware that my life is not all that interesting I'm going to try to post more often. I kind of miss posting everyday and it does make me try to focus on the good things in my life. Oddly enough, I even had a classmate tell me she missed my blog ( <3 michelle="" nbsp="" p="" you="">
Here are today's good things:
1. There was a Roberts Wesleyan College advertisement banner on fmylife.com.
-For those of you who may not know, RWC, is a private Christian liberal arts college and fmylife.com is where people post things that make them say, "FML." Those two things just don't go together and I find this highly amusing even though I know that RWC probably did not intentionally place their ad on that site. :P

2. Had a good workout. :)
-Love that I can watch TV while working out. It makes the workout so much easier. ;)

3. Class wasn't as bad as I anticipated.
-It was a seminar on professionalism and ethics from 9-4pm. Please let me know if that description makes you want to take that class in my place. No takers? I didn't think so. :P But seriously, it could have been a lot worse. :P

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica 

No comments:

Post a Comment