Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Last Day of Fieldwork

Hey Guys and Gals,

Life's been a bit hectic since I last posted. It's crunch time in the semester and I've been feeling the crunch. :P

Today was a pretty good day. Today was my last day of fieldwork. This morning was kind of stressful but this afternoon went well. Our supervisor made us a farewell cake, we made tissue paper owls with the group which came out really cute, and I only had to play one round of Wii bowling. :P

This evening I was forced, as a class requirement, to attend an interprofessional conference on ALS. I will say that I have now experienced first hand the importance of second opinions since some of the things that were said were way off the mark (I even googled it to be sure). *sigh* Tell me again, why do I want to work with people? :P

To end, here's a few good things that happened since the last time I posted.
1. I survived 3 tests, 2 of which were yesterday.

2. My mom came over to my school to visit this past weekend.
-It was fun to spend time with my mom and made the fact that I had tests to study for a little better. :)

3. Spring finally appears to be here!

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment