Friday, May 10, 2013

Enjoying My Freedom From School

Hi Everyone,

I am currently enjoying my freedom from school. I'm free until May 20 when classes resume and I am enjoying being as non-academic as possible. I have watched tv, played with my baby niece, read, and just chilled. It's been nice. :)

Here are the good things that have happened in the last few days:

1. No School.
-Stated above but worth restating as it's definitely a good thing. ;)

2. Rocking out in my driveway.
-It's been awhile since I've been able to take advantage of the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere. Today I rocked out to "Whistle" by Flo Rida. Love not having neighbors. Today I didn't even stop dancing when a car went by. :P

3. Watching NCIS.
-So I recently purchased all 9 seasons on dvd. I actually have spent a lot less time than you would expect watching them but it's so nice to be able to watch them on demand.

4. Watching Blimey Cow.

This video is pretty funny. I really like the part about how a guy feels when a girl tells him she thinks of him as a brother. Made me literally laugh out loud.

5. This video.

No explanation needed.

So it appears I have watched a lot of tv/ YouTube videos but I'm going to rationalize it by saying that my brain can only handle so much knowledge and therefore I must rest it now or it will burst. ;)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment