Sunday, May 26, 2013

Even In My Dreams I Am Too Nice

Hi Everyone,

I have a funny story to tell you. I have, in the past, been accused of being too nice. This may be on occasion be true but I want to tell you about a dream that shows that one of my dream alter egos is definitely too nice.

In my dream, I was dating this really cute guy (he doesn't actually exist in real life to my knowledge). We were pretty serious, he had even given me this really beautiful necklace. It turns out, however, that he wasn't so nice.

In the dream, I somehow found out that he was married. I didn't freak out or anything. I was hurt but not really mad. I rescued my necklace out of the sink drain that it had somehow fallen down (my dreams rarely make sense), cleaned it up, and wrapped it up nice. I then broke up with him by simply telling him we were over and giving him the necklace to give to his wife. There was no scene made, we were at the library, I just broke up with him and walked away. That was the dream.

First of all, that was weird. Second of all, OMG, I was so nice. Obnoxiously nice. Who does that? Maybe it means that I was being the bigger person but still.

To all the douchebags out there, don't take this as a sign you can dupe me. I'm not as nice as my dream self is and I have a family that includes 3 brothers that will kick your butt if I don't. To everyone else, you can interpret this dream how you please. I thought it was too outlandish to keep to myself and wanted to share it with everyone else.

Hope it gave you a chuckle. :)

Blessings,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment