Thursday, May 30, 2013

Off your game? I'm there.

Hey Everyone,

Forewarning: This is going to be a Debbie Downer post.

Basically, my entire week has sucked. It's been a Murphy's Law kind of week. I would go into more detail but I've been told oversharing on the internet is a bad thing especially since potential employers apparently have nothing better to do than stalk you on the internet.

Through all the bad there are still some good things that happened this week.

Here are this weeks good things.

1. Having my mom allow me to vent and cry to her on the phone.
-My mom is pretty great and she not only allowed me to cry and vent but she allowed me to do it and just listened till the end. She also didn't correct me when I became irrational and sometimes you just need that. I felt a lot better afterwards.

2. Having friends that text you and make you feel better.
-Thanks Melanie and Jaclyn. :)

3. Going grocery shopping.
-Grocery shopping can be very calming activity for me and it was this time. It's kind of weird but that's me. ;) I really like food, especially healthy food, and I refuse to chastise myself on the amount of money I spend on grocery shopping maybe that's why it's calming. :)

Hope everyone is having a better week than me! Here's to hoping next week is better.

Blessings,

Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment