Sunday, May 19, 2013

Welcome to Summer School

Hi Everyone,

To begin, thank God that He protects fools. I made a really stupid error in judgement when it came to a yellow light. Had it been a rainy day or other cars had been behind me, I would have caused an accident but as it is, I only scared myself. It's so easy to make a mistake when driving, or doing most anything really. One stupid error and everything can be over. Luckily for us, most of our mistakes do not have major consequences.

So tomorrow begins summer classes. The only good thing about summer class is that we are beginning to learn about occupational therapy in pediatrics. We haven't learned anything about pediatrics yet so it should be interesting but it's going to be a b*tch.

Today was kind of an off day. I think it was the weather, although it never did rain. It's funny how the weather can affect our mood and feelings. I just felt kind of awkward and off.

Here are today's good things:

1. Made it to school safely despite my bad judgement.
-My bad judgement reminds me of this scene from Dead Like Me's episode Vacation, viewable on this video from 1:30-2:08. ;)


2. Let my brother, Ben, drive me to my grandfather's. For it being his first time driving my car, he did a pretty good job.

3. My family and I had a really interesting/ funny conversation during lunch today. The subject was completely lunch table inappropriate but some of the best conversations are. ;)

4. Revenge had an interesting cliffhanger.
-I finally watched the finale of Revenge. It was actually pretty depressing but the cliffhanger was crazy so I'm excited for the next season even though I'm mad about what they did to some of the characters. :P

Thank you for reading.

Blessings,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment