Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having an excellent weekend.

Today I'll skip the jibber jabber and cut to the good things of the last few days.

1. I survived my practical!
-You need to get an 80 on every practical to pass the class which makes these tests even more nerve wracking. I did it as did everyone in my class to my knowledge. It wasn't perfect but made it through. :)

2. Spending time with my awesome classmates.
-Today we had a research symposium in the morning into the early afternoon and a bunch of time to kill before our end of the year party at 4 so I got to spend lots of time with these lovely ladies and our two gentlemen. It was a lot of fun.

3. This weather.
-To be honest, my favorite temperature range is between 64 and 70 degrees but I will take the warmer weather if you get the sun to go with it, which, we have. :)

4. Eating frozen fruit for dessert.
-What else can you eat for dessert at 11:00pm and not worry about it going to your hips. :)

5. NCIS
-Did you think I would leave it out? ;) I rewatched the newest episode and found the longer preview for the upcoming episode and am so excited to see where the storyline is headed. :P I know I've been a little obsessed with it but watching NCIS has been my escape from the real world lately and everyone needs an escape sometimes. :)

Thank you for reading.

Enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Veronica




No comments:

Post a Comment