Monday, April 7, 2014

Oh School

Hi Friends,

So I've realized that the senioritis that I had a senior in college is nothing to my second year grad school-itis I have now. :P Seriously, I'm over it and so is everyone else in my class. When even the diligent students (of which I am not comparatively) are confessing that they are over school you know that it's bad. ;)

Enough belly-aching though. Here are today's good things:
1. Survived my presentation.
-Two of my classmates told me I did a good job so I hope that means I got at least a B but I am glad to have it done with. :)

2. Talking with my friend Melanie.
-After class today we shot the breeze for a few minutes and it was just nice. :)

Sunday:
1. It was sunny. :)

2. My drive back wasn't bad.
-There was relatively little traffic and it was an uneventful drive. ;)

Saturday:
1. Got up and out the door with no problem.
-I'm not a morning person and I always seem to be running out of time even when I plan for extra time. :P

2. Cuddling with kitties. :)

Friday:
1. Bought super cute dresses.
-If I'm going to spend money on clothes I like to buy dresses. I bought multiple dresses and the ones is super sparkly. Love it.

2. Bought lots of great stuff at the local Christian bookstore.
-I was in love with almost everything in the store. If I had unlimited funds I would have bought more. :P

3. Had a fun time shopping with my mom.
-My mom accompanied me on my shopping adventures. We had fun. :)

Hope you all had a good weekend! Good luck this week!

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,

Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment