Friday, April 11, 2014

Stuck

Hi Friends,

Sorry about not writing the last few days. I've been busy but on top of that I've felt stuck. If you've ever felt that way you'll know what I mean. It's like you know what you have to get done or want to get done but when you go to do it you just can't bring yourself to do it and end up putting it off again. There is no good explanation for it but it happens. That is how I've felt this week with multiple things.

I hope the rest of you are not feeling stuck and if you are, just know you are not alone.

Here are today's good things:
1. Went to the gym.
-I've been very lazy this week.

2. Finished one assignment completely.
-It's due Monday so that's one less stressor. :)

Thursday:
1. Managed to stay awake through all my classes. :P
-Sad that this is an accomplishment.

2. Lab was really interesting.
-We learned the basics of kinesiotaping which is where you use this special tape to tape the skin in a specific way to help muscles relax or work more effectively. :)

3. Had a fun ice cream and movie date with Melanie.
-We were working on our treatment plan for peds when I got frustrated and asked Melanie if she would like to go buy ice cream and watch a movie. She agreed and we had a lot of fun. :P

Wednesday:
1. Got to see the cuties at the Center for Disability Services.
-Love hanging out with those little miracles. :)

2. Went to the gym. :)

3. Finished my two assignments that were due Thursday. :)
-No all nighters this time. :P

Tuesday:
1. Went to a Christian bookstore in Latham.
-This store was a lot bigger than the one I went to out in my area. I loved looking at everything and I found some nice stuff. Plus I had some self-control when it came to my purchases. ;)

2. Got a lot of one assignment done.

Hope you have a good weekend!

Thank you for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica




No comments:

Post a Comment