Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring, is that really you?

Hi Friends,

I think spring may finally be here. :) Not only is there basically no snow in Troy, it wasn't snowing when I came home. First time in 3 weeks. Woot Woot!

Sorry I haven't written in a few days but I really couldn't think of anything to say. Today is no different so I will just skip to the last few days good things. ;)

Today:
1. It really looks like spring. :)
-I know, color me shocked. Maybe just maybe spring is here to stay.

2. The sun was shining. :)

3. Today's classes are over.
-Since I literally could not stay awake in class or lab today (I hate boring videos) this is a good thing. :P

Wednesday
1. The sun was shining. :)

2. Adorable children.
-I love working with special needs children. For our Peds class we were at the Center for Disability Services in Albany and got to work with amazing children. These children are little miracles and are pretty amazing. We get to go back next Wednesday as well. I'm excited. :)

Tuesday
1. No class.
-I do not like my Tuesday class so I was really happy not to have it. :P

2. Was proactive.
-I actually worked on homework ahead of time. I never do that. It was nice to be proactive for once. ;)

Hope you have a good weekend!

Thank you for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment