Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Today's first good thing is really easy. 

1. It's my grandfather's 86th birthday today. 
I love my grandfather. He's definitely one of my favorite men (maybe I'm a little biased). ;) He's given us a few scares over the years but he is still here. :) Love You Grandpa! 

2. Wanting to dance while at the gym.
-I am one of those people who dance in their car but I try not to freak out people in the gym. I may not have acted on my urge to rock out to my music but it perked me up and made for a better workout. :P

3. Barring any unforeseen circumstances I get to go home next Friday!
-I have not been home since this semester started. Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped. :) 

Overall, today was a long day. Not a bad day just a long day. 

Blessings,
Veronica 

No comments:

Post a Comment