Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday's Good Things and a Prayer Request

Well today went pretty well for the most part. I had fieldwork today and my classmate and I led a group that went pretty well. I also only had to play Wii bowling for a little while today, thank goodness! 

I want to ask you all to please keep the family and friends of a Houghton College student, Gregory, in your thoughts and prayers as it is believed that he took his own life by entering the Niagara River this past weekend. I didn't know Gregory but as a former Houghton student and someone who can identify some with what his loved ones are going through I'm sure any prayers would be helpful and appreciated. 

Here are today's good things:
1. As mentioned, our group activity went well. 

2. As I also mentioned, I only had to play Wii bowling a little while today! 
-So happy about that. :P

3. My best friend sent me a link to this video. 
-Definitely put a smile on my face. 


Blessings, 
Veronica 

1 comment:

  1. Veronica, we will dutifully pray in agreement with you for the family of the young man believed to have taken his life in the Niagara River.

    ReplyDelete