Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winter Storm Nemo and The Lizzie Bennet Diaries

So, so ends another fun and exciting week at school. By 'fun and exciting,' I mean it was school. My plans were to go home this weekend but Winter Storm Nemo had other plans. So instead of going home to see my family, my cats, and go to work I'm stuck at school.  Although I sometimes feel like I am going to go stark raving mad if I don't get to go home soon this weekend so far has been kind of fun.

This morning I went to the year round farmers market. I love farmer's market because you find such high quality food and other items. Today I got honey and a loaf of bread. Last week I got 3 different kinds of specialty peanut butter. They all are delicious so I consider it money well spent. :)

Late this afternoon, my friend and classmate came over and we watched 'The Ugly Truth' on USA. It's kind of a weird and crude movie but it's funny. It was fun to watch the movie with another person to talk to the TV with you and cringe at the awkward parts. ;) It was a lot of fun.

School this week is not even worth reporting about with the exception that we started fieldwork. It should be an interesting experience. I won't bore you with the rest of what went on.

To end this post, I invite you to watch 'The Lizzie Bennet Diaries,' if you are not already. 'The Lizzie Bennet Diaries' are a modern day adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. The story is told in Vlog format and a new video comes out every Monday and Thursday. They are excellent and watching them is a great way to procrastinate, just ask my best friend from home whom now, thanks to me, is addicted. ;)

Here is the first episode for your entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment