Tuesday, March 25, 2014

6 More Weeks

Hi Friends,

To anyone who doesn't know it (aka anyone who is not in my grad school class) my program only has 6 more weeks of classes! It's exciting but at the same time very nerve wracking since we still have so much to do. So close yet so far away. :P

I don't really have anything that interesting to report so I will skip right to today's good things.

1. Finished my treatment plan that is due tomorrow by 10:30pm.
-My goal was actually to finish by ten but I had trouble finding sources so it took a little longer but I don't think 10:30pm is too shabby. ;)

2. Went to the gym.
-Two days in row. Let's see if I can manage 3 this week. :)

3. The sun was out again and it didn't seem as cold.
-Maybe spring is coming after all. ;)

Hope you all manage to get everything you need to finish done this week! :)

Blessings,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment