Monday, March 24, 2014

Agitated as a Washing Machine

Hi Friends,

Hope you all are doing well! I am currently agitated and have been on and off all day. I think it's a mixture of stress from school and the events that took place between March 23 and March 26 of 2012. I'm not too bad when engaged in class or other activities but give me any sort of downtime or attempts to do my homework and the agitation is back.

Despite my agitation that makes me feel like a wash machine or a dementia patient (agitation is a major symptom of the disease and when I think of agitation I think of dementia) today wasn't a bad day. The last few days were decent as well.

Here are Friday's good things:
1. Got to see my good friend from home Lisa.

2. Got to see Lisa's dog Emma.
-She's my favorite dog. :)

Saturday:
1. I got to go to work.
-I really missed getting to work the last couple of weeks. I was happy to see the family I work for again and they were happy to see me I think. It was a good day at work as well.

2. It was a productive day.
-At least I felt it was productive. I went to work, ate dinner with my family, and drove back to school, all within a twelve and a half hour period. ;)

Sunday:
1. Got my awful annotated bibliography done.
-It was rough but I got it done. It took forever and a day.

2. Got my other homework that was due today done.
-Thank goodness!

Today:
1. The sun was shining.
-That is always good. :)

2. Went to the gym.
-I have been really bad about going to the gym this semester so this is a good thing. :)

3. Classes went well today.
-It was actually a pretty good day as far as classes go. :)

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment