Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Sun Is Shining

Hi Friends,

Today was a good day. Went to the dentist, worked at the thrift store, went shopping, it was a productive day. :)

Here are today's good things:
1. Clean bill of health from the dentist.
-No cavities! I think I am just as happier, if not happier, as an adult when I go to the dentist and have no cavities. :P

2. The sun was shining and it was warm.
-A slight taste of spring before yet another snow storm but it was wonderful. :)

3. Had fun shopping with my niece and mom.
-We watched my niece, Amelia, while my sister worked today. Amelia was really well behaved for the most part and she was hilarious at the grocery store. She was talking up a storm, couldn't understand her toddler babble but it was cute. A lot of the other people at the store thought she was funny as well. :P

Hope you all are doing well! Be safe if you have to go out tomorrow!

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment