Friday, March 7, 2014

What a Fabulous Hat

Hey Friends,

Sorry for not writing a post yesterday. I was driving home for spring break. :)

I cannot believe it is already spring break. The semester is basically half-way over. It's crazy.

Here are the good things about yesterday:
1. I washed my collection of dirty dishes.
-I hate washing dishes, we've established this in the past. ;) No matter how much I tell myself it would be easier just to wash the dishes as I use them, I always end up with an accumulation of dirty dishes. : P

2. I made it home safe and sound.
-When it comes to driving home I am a person who can't make up their mind. :P Last night I kept bouncing back and forth of whether I wanted to drive home or not. At almost 10pm I decided that I was awake and I was going to take advantage of it. :P

Here are the good things about today. :)
1. Volunteering at the thrift store.
-Today, my mom, my older sister, and I volunteered at the local ministry's thrift store. I really like volunteering at the thrift store. It let's me embrace my inner organizer without the stress and anxiety that comes with organizing your own stuff. :P

2. Hanging out with my baby niece.
-Amelia is really smart and she is really fun. When she came in my room this morning, she immediately asked for a book since every time she comes in my room she gets to look at a book and/or read to. She was also very insistent I sat down and played with her with the ball toy I got for her. :P When we went down to the thrift store Amelia and I had some fun trying on hats:
"Aren't we fabulous?" 
"Of course we are." 
Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Thank you for reading!

Blessings,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment