Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Welcome to Lent

Hi Friends,
I know it's been awhile but I (along with everyone else I suspect) have been very busy.

Today is Ash Wednesday which means it's the start of Lent. I really like the entire Easter Season. Easter is the most important holiday in the whole of Christianity. Had Christ not died for us, Christmas would not matter because then Jesus just would have been a really great guy. The Easter Season represents a lot about who we are as Christians.

Instead of giving up something for Lent, I am going to resume my quest of posting at least 2 good things about each day. Not everyday seems that great but I know I am blessed and I find it helpful to do this. I am also going to begin reading at least one chapter of the New Testament everyday. I know it doesn't sound like much but I don't want to set the bar too high and fail as I have in the past and something is better than nothing (at least in my opinion).

So without further ado, here are the good things about today.
1. Did well on the test I had today.
-My professor already graded them and I am happy with my grade. :)

2. Worked out for the second day in a row.
-I've gotten out of the habit so this is an accomplishment. :P

3. Finishing the homework that is due tomorrow by 10:00pm.
-As I have been a major procrastinator lately, this is also a good accomplishment. :P

Sorry if this post is poorly written. I'm tired and it's been awhile. :P

Thank you for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment