Sunday, March 24, 2013

An Ironic Weekend

Yesterday was one of the best Saturdays I've had lately and Saturday marked the one year anniversary of the day that Constance sustained the injuries that resulted in her death three days later. Ironic, don't you agree? But, I don't want this to be a Debbie Downer post so I will focus on the good things about this weekend.

Friday 
1. Made it home safely.
-It was super windy when I was driving on the thruway but I survived. :)

2. I managed to get my online posts for my hybrid course done on time.
-I remembered at 10:50pm that I still had to do the posts that were due by 11:59pm. Finished with 6 minutes  to spare. :P

Saturday 
1. Work went well.
-My client and I got along really well. No major mishaps. It was good. :)

2. I got to meet my newest nephew, Gage. :)
 -Now I can be one of those annoying people with all the baby pictures. ;)
Look, isn't he cute? :) 

He noticed I was taking his picture. Doesn't it look like he's
saying, "What are you doing?" :P
Aww, look at Sam with his little one. :)








































-I enjoyed babysitting Gage. He's really adorable. He has really intense blue eyes, I think they might stay that way. :) I even got to spend some quality time with Sam. It was a lot of fun.

3. The sun was out.
-Like I've said in previous posts, the sun just makes things better. :)

Today
1. Watching Mayhem commercials with my mom.
-I don't know about you but I love All-State Insurance's Mayhem commercials. If you ever need a pick me up, go to YouTube and look them up. They are hilarious. :)

2. My drive back went well.
-Not much wind. It was great. :)

3. The sun was shining today as well.
-I even went for a walk when I got back. I love sunshine. :)

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica








No comments:

Post a Comment