Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blah

Blah, that's about sums up how I feel right about now. I have been under the weather the last few days and I just feel blah. I feel like a whine ass and I almost never act like that when I'm sick. I'm not even that sick but my fieldwork was cancelled yesterday and I didn't have class today and that lack of structure actually makes me feel worse because it's so hard to motivate myself to do anything.

So now that you all know what a whiny baby I am at the moment I should probably get to today and yesterday's good things.

Today
1. The new Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookie commercial is hilarious.
-Unfortunately, it's not on YouTube so I can't show it too you but keep your eyes peeled for it because it'll give you a good chuckle.

Today it is hard to come up with a second one. I am not in a good mood.

2. That it's the first day of spring.
-It may not look or feel like it but it is. I love spring so hopefully winter will hightail it out of here.

Tuesday
1. I didn't have fieldwork.
-Fieldwork is not so bad but my normal voice cuts in and out with a raspy one so it was nice not to have to speak to multiple people and have to worry about them asking me a bunch of questions.

2. I got my FAFSA for next year completed.
-Hooray for financial aid that gives me loans that allows me to go to college.

Sorry I'm kind of a bitch today. Hopefully I'll be nicer tomorrow. :P

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment