Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't Like The Weather Here? Wait Five Minutes.

So today went much better than yesterday. The sun was shining, I didn't completely fail at interacting with others, and work went well.

I love it when it's sunny, it just makes everything better. It was sunny basically everyday between the day my sister died and the day of her funeral. If it hadn't been sunny I don't think I would have been able to handle it as well as I did. Sunny weather just kind of gives you hope and just brightens your day (literally and figuratively). :)

So I went to work this afternoon and the drive there was great. I was driving with my window cracked, my music on, and the roads were clear. While I was at work it began to snow on and off. About a half hour before I would otherwise finish, the parents of the family I work for asked me to get going because it was starting to get bad. I was glad they did because as it was I had to crawl home in my car and it was only probably going to get worse. Luckily, I made it home with no issues. :)

I cannot wait for winter to be over!

Here are today's good things:
1. Work went better than yesterday. :)

2. I may have drove home slower than my grandfather (quite a slow driver) would have driven in this weather but I made it home in one piece. :)

3. Today's drive to work was great. :)

4. The sun was out today!

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment