Thursday, March 14, 2013

Crap, It's Already Thursday!

Ugh, it's already Thursday. :( I have not accomplished anything that I was planning on doing this week. Oops. Oh well. Life goes on. 

Remember how I told you that my professor decided it would be a good idea to have a test on the Monday we returned? Yeah, have not started studying for that yet. I would like to take that test and shove it somewhere but I digress. 

Well here are today's good things:
1. Work went pretty well. 
-My client cooperated pretty well, everything went smoothly for the most part.

2. The Lizzie Bennett Diaries was good today. Well, in my opinion it was good. Lizzie always cracks me up. ;)

3. A five year old singing this song. 
The five year old is the little sister of my client. She knows the lyrics to a ton of songs. She's a riot. This song is apparently her favorite of Philip Philips. 

Thanks for reading. 

Blessings, 
Veronica 

No comments:

Post a Comment