Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break So Far

Hello Friends,
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, It's been kind of hectic. Since I haven't really did anything interesting I'll skip the play-by-play and just get to the good things of the last few days, starting today and going backwards.

Today
1. Today I didn't have work or classes. Double win!

2. Had a fun afternoon with my mom and my niece.

3. Found out my niece likes not only my taste in music but also me singing to her.
-This was pretty exciting because my niece was really starting to get on my nerves this evening. She was kind of chilling in her exersaucer and I was on my computer when I started singing to a song I had playing. Her attention perked in my direction and she kind of smiled so I picked her up and started singing to her and she was smiling and in her baby way joined in. So far I know she likes Bruno Mars, Gloriana, Eli Young Band, and Lady Antebellum. ;)

Sunday
1. Managed to get up and get to work with minimal issues despite it being the first day of daylight savings time.

2. One of my kitty's cuddled with me in my bed last night.
-Anyone who is an animal lover knows how awesome it is to have your pet cuddle with you at night. :)

Saturday
1. Work went relatively well.
-Anyone who works in human services knows you have good days and not-so-good days. Since it was my first day working in a couple weeks it was nice that it went relatively well.

2. Took the long way home from work.
-It was a nice day so I decided to take the long way home. It's nice to drive through the wooded areas sometimes. :)

Friday
1. Classes went pretty well. I felt like I had a decent understanding of what we were learning.
-In other words I wasn't completely lost.

2. My drive home went smoothly.
-Didn't hurt my car, didn't almost hurt my car, didn't have any big issues merging with busy roads, didn't have any bouts of road rage. :P

3. Got to see my family. :)

4. Got to see my kitties. :)

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment