Wednesday, March 27, 2013

And sometimes you just don't want it to be Wednesday.

Can you believe it's already Wednesday? Usually I'm super excited but lately it's more like, "Crap, it's Wednesday, there is no way I am getting half the stuff I wanted to get done this week done by Friday." :P I'm so hard to please. ;)

Today went pretty well. Today I had multiple deja vu moments. It wasn't just one particular day I was having it for either. I think it was the weather that kept doing it. Something about spring weather imprints random moments in my mind. Does that happen to anyone else or am I just weird? :P

Since I did nothing but go to class, do homework, and study here are today's good things:

1. I had class this morning.
-This is the first time we have had a Wednesday morning class in weeks (it's been online). I hate mornings, I am so not a morning person but I love having morning classes. I'm weird like that but I am so much more productive when I have an outside force, like class that makes me get out of bed. ;)

2. Working on my SOAP note in the library with my awesome classmate. :)
-Working on annoying homework assignments is so much better when you have someone to distract you from time to time, to complain about the assignment to, and ask for help when you are confused.

3. Getting said SOAP note done before 7:30pm.
-I love it when I finish assignments early in the night. :)

4. Having a texting conversation with someone while studying.
-Texting allows you to procrastinate and be productive at the same time. Who doesn't love that? ;) Also if they make you laugh it makes studying less irksome. :)

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment